MA22 OD Green "22"
We've decided to bring back a past favorite!
OD Green just makes everything better. GET YOURS TODAY while supplies last.
Ma Deuce Deuce (MA22) was founded by a few Marines and a big beautiful truck. After attending a free 5 day program called Operation Restored Warrior (ORW), John Cohen and Dennis Addesso decided to start something to make programs like ORW known. With another ORW alumni, Walter (Thomas) Kiselow and a glorious F350 wrapped in a military theme, they set out to local events raising awareness of the 22 veterans who commit suicide.
MA22 is dedicated to providing information and education regarding the network of services available for military veterans classified with special needs including Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), and other disabilities and providing the opportunity to experience treatment outside of the Veteran Affairs (VA) Administration facilities and programs at no cost to the veteran. MA22 will provide this network to these veterans in an effort to eradicate the estimated 22 daily veteran suicides epidemic.
- Double-ply hood with grommets and matching drawcord
- Pouch pocket
- Concealed seam on cuffs
- 1x1 ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Virtually pill-free
- Seamless body with set-in sleeves
- Double-needle coverseaming on neck, armholes and waistband
- Oxford is 51% polyester and 49% cotton
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Care Instructions
- Turn garment inside out and wash wash cold on delicate cycle.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do not bleach, dry clean, or iron directly onto the design.
All custom orders are non refundable
Blended Prints is Law Enforcement Owned and Operated
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
US SHIPMENT ONLY
ALL ITEMS PRINTED IN USA
|Full Body Length||27||28||29||30||31||32||33||N/A|
* Please allow up to 5 days for shipment.